On Jan 25, 2008, at 5:38 PM, The Secret wrote:

I don't feel that people should be made uncomfortable though I am ever
uncomfortable on campus and there are people on rants, many of them
are wearing Flash Gordon hats and wearing light color suits.  If this
person is disturbing you, then perhaps a time out is in order.  But do
understand the things of which you've here charged him with are part
of the divine plan as well and God did not make us separate from Him,
we made us out of the same stuff God is made of.   And that includes
the good, the bad, the ugly, the irritating, the gross.

I have no idea what you're talking about. My post was clearly a joke, and nobody was bothering me. But even if someone was, why would that be grounds for a "tome-out"? I hadn't even bothered to read the subject line, and I had no idea that it was our favorite Enlightened Soul doing the complaining. Figures.

Sal