<snip> you'd prefer to believe that there are "reasons"
> that you don't perceive yourself to be enlightened.

<snip> And, *whenever* you next appear, I'd be willing
> to bet you'll still be clinging to your model
> of "I'm unenlightened no matter what *anyone*
> tells me. And the fact that I'm unenlightened is
> somebody/something else's fault, not mine!"

SO clue us in please, dude-- you rant and rave when others on this
board have stated unequivocally that they are enlightened (you know
who they are), because you judge their expression to be
unenlightened.

And now you say that we are all enlightened?? wtf?

The conclusion seems to be that everyone is enlightened, but only
when you, TB, say they are. Right?

That's just wrong...smells of your own private religion, with your
ego as God.