Judy,

Knob merely insinuates, as a personal attack on me, but between the
lines in Message #162935 he seems openly derisive such that my reports
about the SBAL must "necessarily" be erroneous or disinformantionally
skewed.  You know, his typical slander-tool.

Knob said:

"Quite a few years have gone by since I read SBAL, but since Edg
himself is quoting from there it must be correct. He could easily have
thrown in some devils also. And the End of the World and references to
spiritual vampires for sure. ;-)"

My immediate comment:

I would have and have used the word "demons" not "devils;"

2012 scenarios et al are certainly not topics that I have written
about; and,

Yes, I do think I've used the term "spiritual vampires" -- trolls like
Knob are exactly such.

What else to call someone who tries to suck the positive energy out of
a person by attacking one's character instead of gently supporting
whatever positivity is present in a post and helping the person focus
on that aspect?

Knob, have you ever changed a kid's poopy diaper?  Do you rant at the
kid for being a stinky problem inconsiderate pooper or rave about his
excellent healthy action?

The mistakes I make are many, but attacking a person only makes it
that much harder to ever obtain harmony in any sphere.  I seldom have
the courage but turning the other cheek yields enormous profits.

And, yeah, I called him Knob -- so I cannot brag about being pure in
this regard.

Edg