Well said. That's a problem.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How many billion USD are in the Brahmananda Saraswati Trust and how
> many generations will it last, in your opinion ?
>For an organization dedicated to spreading its ideas in the world the
only asset worth having is credibility. The movement doesn't need any
money at all, it needs credibility. Currently it spends the money on
credibility reduction programs.
<snip>
The product is good enough that there's a black market in it. Black
markets only happen when something is preventing the normal laws of
economics from connecting suppliers with buyers. Presently the TMO is
standing in the way of people who want to teach connecting up with
people who want to learn. So nature routes around the obstruction.

> > How many billion USD are in the Brahmananda Saraswati Trust and
how
> > many generations will it last, in your opinion ?
> For an organization dedicated to spreading its ideas in the world
the
> only asset worth having is credibility. The movement doesn't need
any
> money at all, it needs credibility. Currently it spends the money on
> credibility reduction programs. Money on its own is worthless.
Without
> people behind it, the TMO is nothing and there are not enough new
> people entering the TMO to replace those leaving or dying. The
simple
> fact that teachers live in poverty while the money in the
Brahmananda
> Saraswati Trust is used to fund delusional plans and wasteful
excesses
> is enough to repel new entrants. If teachers have most of their
income
> taxed to go into the Brahmananda Saraswati Trust, then they won't
> teach because they have to make a living.
>
> It's a measure of how lacking in creative intelligence the present
TMO