http://people.tribe.net/playagirl/blog/9a8f7c95-72f8-4f8e-9c27-5c5564f63f2b

You know what Nabby?  I think we might be able to share some hater-aid
with you over this guy. I'll bet he's cutting into Ravi's business.
That name sounds so familiar.  One of us must know this guy.

Meditation is the new MDMA, without the side effects.

"For thirty-five years, the delightful Thom Knoles has traveled the
world, initiating people into the sacred practice of meditation. He
spends most of his time in India, Australia, and the United States.
Thom has been an adviser to Presidents, run seminars with Deepak
Chopra (and others) and is a consultant to a select group of billionaires.
Thom is arguably the most knowledgeable meditation teacher on the
planet, having taught over ten thousand people from all walks of life.
The ancient wisdom of the Vedas (Indian system for attaining
enlightenment) and the complexities of modern day science are combined
and communicated by Thom in a fun and easy to understand manner
On the theme of psychology, physics and quantum-mechanics, Thom gives
mind altering answers to virtually every question; put simply, "the
guy's a genius". "