On Feb 7, 2008, at 8:38 PM, authfriend wrote:

<snip>
> *Responsible* professionals don't come
> up with such diagnoses on a dime the day after
> a person with whom they have no familiarity has died,

*Particularly* not a person from a completely
different culture and background who is
obviously a very unusual character to begin
with. Not to mention a person about whose
early life virtually nothing is known.

An interesting point Dear Editor. One can have many guesses on someone's early life and never be sure of what transpired.

Can you guess 'my guess' of Mahesh's early (unrecorded or commented) life? What's yours?