> I'm trying to save you from yourself, you see.
> Go read the forum traffic for the week before
> MMY died. Unless you're really, REEEEELY STOOPID,
> which I doubt, you'll realize why I told you to
> do that, and you'll be embarrassed.
>
> But once you get over that, you may actually have
> something to contribute here.

Judith,

I can't help but be amused by your rhetorical antics. Evidently, your
acquaintances find you
amusing as well. A real riot I suppose. Thank you very much for "trying to save
me from
myself." I'm sure in some misguided way you are sincere. However, you may want
to be a
bit more diligent in getting your own house in order before you presume to have
the skill
to fix mine. Of course, self reflection has never been a strong suit with
religious zealots
and I suppose you're no different. Okay, it is fairly evident that you don't
have an original
thought in your head. I welcomed you to express one and instead you stooped to
childish
name calling. You have indicated that I would be mortified... petrified... and
probably
psychedelicized if I read someone else's opinions from a few weeks ago. Rather
than that,
why don't you just sum up their thoughts and hit me with your best shot.
Surely, if the
opinions are that well stated, it will be easy for you to make spiritual
mince-meat of me.
Judging by your "true believer" sense of confidence that shouldn't be to
difficult. I have
stated some fairly inflammatory opinions based on my observations of Mr. Varma
and his
delusional organization over the past 40 years. I don't expect to change
anyone's opinion.
But, perhaps there is someone stuck in the TM Movement's sticky web who will
recognize
that my thoughts are not without merit. Perhaps not. Who knows? Who cares? Call
me old
fashioned, but I find all manifestations of tyranny, fascism, and religious
oppression
repugnant no matter what institutionalized form it takes. The cloak of
spirituality is
probably the most offensive because it preys on the sincerity of good people
and betrays
their trust. If Mr. Varma was not guilty of this... I am all ears. But
please... spare me the I
am " REEEEEEELY STOOPID" if I don't go along with you on blind faith speech. It
embarrasses the forum members who may share your views and it makes you appear
as a
simpleton.