--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bwaytheatrediva"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did have some really wonderful teachers who will always remain
> dear to me. I also had some really horrible teachers.>>

Did you have a teacher like the one I had in high school who looked
like Al Capone and would beat the crap out of you if you so much as
looked at him the wrong way?

Did you have an art teacher that was 6' 6" tall and built like a
tank, and one time held an annoying kid at arms length out of a 4th
story window until the kid pissed his pants with fear...literally
pissed his pants.

Did you have any teachers that would fall asleep in class slouched
over the desk, until they woke up to take another swig of the whiskey
bottle?

Believe me, if you had what you claim "done to your psyche" at MSAE,
you would be a complete basket case in the school I went to. Count
your blessings.

OffWorld

<no_reply@>