From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of bwaytheatrediva
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 7:04 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: New to the group

School is a lot more than just reading and writing. I learned to
write in 1st grade and I taught myself to read before kindergarten.
I was miserable even then. I dealt with my anxiety then by acting
out in class. One time, my 1st grade teacher had my classmates sit
in a circle around me and tell me what they didn't like about me. My
parents tried to get her fired after that incident, but as usual,
they didn't care to listen.

Was that in MSAE?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:28 PM