<snip>

> Jeez, give 'em a *break*. They've got to be in very
> intense emotional shape right now, and it'll probably
> be a while before they get themselves together again.

OK voice of compassion.  I can always appreciate that.  The truth is
that this theological claim really shook me out of that kinder
gentler vibe.  I remember when Bevan first announced what Raja Ram
said and I felt the poetic beauty of it.  But I am also getting
reports from Fairfield about how man of them also "experience" that
Maharishi is not gone but is everywhere and inside them.  And now that
this theological claim has been made, they can never take it back.
Bevan crossed that line from metaphor to doctrine and I can't help but
see the cascading consequences.  This isn't the first time a dead
leader could speak through his followers specifically remember.

But thanks for the human reminder Judy.  I hear ya.  I just wish they
hadn't made this move so soon.  I was enjoying the compassion I felt
before this announcement.  Now I feel a sense of dread.