"geezerfreak" wrote: < I needed to get off of that bus. >
"sandiego108" wrote: < so is that another bus seat under your butt
right now??? >
"geezerfreak" wrote: < Yep. Much more rewarding and sane ride. The
view is great. No complaints. >

I think there is a way to reconcile the bizarre behavior of MMY and
his followers (it takes two!)

When I think of Chopra's report of his departure, and Geezer's
report, and the reports of so many personal friends, one thread goes
through them all.  Each person was asked to go beyond what they
judged to be appropriate for themselves.  That means that they had
developed their own judgment independent of MMY's (or TMO's).  The
departures happened in such a way that the break was undeniable,
inarguable, and irreversible.  The step for each person was huge and
unforgettable.  It might feel unlike any other break in a person's
life except perhaps death of loved ones.

Creating that kind of experience for a student is quite an
accomplishment for a sage, no?