> A good person personifies all the virtues that shastras and good books
> attempt to distill and pass out as talking points and to do lists.
> The good person is beyond that. They define new and ever expanding
> levels of goodness in every act. They are a delight to be around.
> Always uplifting.

---Only way to qualify goodness is to seek to understand a person's
invisible intention. Thus if they act from good feelings they are good. But
if they act from bad feelings they are bad. Thus seek thine own intentions
for a study of how karma begins.

Thus one person might serve another an orgasm because they were so good.
While yet another may not imbibe because they were so good. In each case
sheer goodness rules the day. Sometimes goodness can be too much however and
then it becomes extreme and bad. But simple goodness is quite easy because
it's everything. While godness gone bad is merely extremely good. Thus bad.
I meant goodness, but godness is the same thing. For instance I love girls
and they are one with God, I can even worship them but yet, if I place some
ultimate valuation upon them then I fail to recognize the real truth of
all-goodness. However as part of all-goodness I can still worship a good
bit. Woman replace man in the above. Gays, you figure it out. Figuring it
all out is the equation. As for the answer nobody really knows. It's ionic
versus covalent bonding. Passing energy or making compounds. We bond, or
separate based in chemistry. Based in coincidence. Thus karma. Energy is not
lost or found but remains constant.

Some people say, "Fuck you Kirk," I say, "Fuck you God."  Thus two energies
merge to grow stronger. Instead of fighting. This is tantra. Not for the
mentally weak. Goddess can take it.