It never ceases to amaze me how some people so easily dismiss
> Paramatma [God] - as if somehow they think they are superior and can
> ignore and bypass that central Divinity and those dharmic values in
> their own lives with impunity.

-----It never ceases to amaze me how some people are not touched by the
constant tragedy of all those around them, and they merely shrug it off like
it's "God's will."  What then isn't?  And if God's will includes such horror
then God be damned. God has little value. You can't even cook an egg with
it. Worshipping God is like worshipping President Bush. For all the value in
ones life. Or like a flea worshipping a dog.  Pointless. In fact the flea
which makes the most noise gets the paw.