> > Karma has nothing to do with good and bad, or
> > value judgements. It has
> > > everything to do with cause and effect. Do A get
> > a. Do B get b. Your
> > > choice.
> > >
> > > And some would say A and B both equally suck. And
> > does nothing so as
> > > to create nothing in return.
> >

> > Cause and effect certainly applies to adharmic
> > behavior and dharmic
> > behavior. The results of adharmic behavior is
> > suffering. The result of
> > dharmic behavior is happiness. It seems quite
> > obvious to me.
>
> And then there is Grace which transcends cause and
> effect.

Those are sweet words and I am sure heart felt. However, if something
has no effect, then well, it has no effect. In that case it has
absolutely no effect on life, consciousness or boundaries. Why that is
of value to you is a mystery.

I have experienced Grace, and in my life, it has had a huge effect. YMMV