See my last email for some responses to Holobuda that
anticipate your discussion.

Catholicism was the only Christian game in town until
the Reformation.  The research I did on the so-called
residential schools for native American children
(death rate of 60%) and the research I've done in the
area of political history both convince me that that
the Catholic Church secretly controls many (if not
all) Protestant churches at the highest level.

Your assumptions are that the Vatican doesn't know or
doesn't care about a possible 1% effect.  I'm sure
they know about it.  They have reasons for keeping
techniques a secret.