>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I thought she should have learned TM as she tried the
> others, but you don't know what went on behind the scenes,
> she may have asked to film
> the teaching or asked for a freebie...

The fee would not have been an issue. The Beeb has deep
pockets. Don't forget that the programme was pitched for
the layman, although she touched on advanced topics.

The tragedy is that the price structure and organisation
in the UK is not capable of making the most of the event.

What is "Vedic City" ? MIU? Is so, a bit pretentious. Anyway,
where is your cathedral?  Tell me it isn't the dome.
Uns.