Thanks for adding that to my comment Bhairitu.  I
thought about mentioning that same thing, but my mind
isn't working well due to sleep deprivation.  The
impulses are real enough, and the personification as
"gods" or "angels" may be appropriate in the sense
that they correspond to Jungian (pashyanti) mythic
structures of the human mind.  But taking them
literally as all fundies do, that is a step away from
the reality status that they do, in fact, enjoy.