> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Apr 21, 2008, at 8:54 AM, authfriend wrote:
> >
> > > She claimed Obama was *way* ahead of Hillary, by
> > > 700,000, in the popular primary vote, because,
> > > she said, there had only been 1-3 million total
> > > votes cast. (In fact it was 26 million, putting
> > > him ahead of Hillary by 2.6 percent.)
> >
> > Um, Judy, you got this totally wrong.  I said that he was
> > ahead by 1-3 million, not the 700,000 you had claimed.
> >
> > Here's the exact exchange:
> > On Apr 12, 2008, at 7:14 PM, authfriend wrote:
> > And she's only behind in the popular vote by around
> > 700,000, a very small percentage of the total votes
> > cast.
> >
> > 1-3 mill, Judy.
> >
> > 1-3 mill *behind,* Judy.  Got it now?
>
> Oh, I see. Funny you didn't mention this at the
> time, especially after I asked where you had
> gotten your data, and then after I posted the
> popular vote total.

You don't seem to GET it, Judy.

Sal's function is not to answer your endless
nitpicky, argumentative questions, but to set
you up so that you reply angrily over and over
and over and blow out of Fairfield Life for
the week in the shortest possible amount of
time.

So far she's doing very well. What have you
got left after less than 24 hours of posting,
one or two more?

Buh-bye, bitch.