--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did Maharishi really leave th body?   I have seen all the pictures
and all of the activity but to me the man that shows in the photos as
the dead body of Maharishi did not look like him to me.   Does anyone
have a photo that totally looks like Maharishi dead?

> ---------------------------------
Try it now.

Don't tell me.  Let me guess.  Maharishi has moved to Paris and is
living in next door to Jim Morrison.  I agree that the pictures don't
look at all like Maharishi but then again, what does an Indian corpse
look like?

Well, I guess it's OK to reveal the big IA secret.  Maharishi asked
that food no longer be brought to him and that is the way he chose to
go.  The corpse looks pretty hefty, especially the face.  Doesn't
compute.  But the TMO is one big enigma.  The man who couldn't return
to india was given a state funeral.  I can't figure that one out.  The
n again money talks very loudly in India and also perhaps the there
was remorse when he bit the dust.