shempmcgurk wrote:
> If elected, both Hillary and Barack say they'll put up the income tax
> rates for the rich.
>
> Yet, according to the statistics at the following site
> http://tinyurl.com/3cquum <http://tinyurl.com/3cquum>  the rich are, by
> ANY objective standard of measurement, already paying far more than
> their share.
Yes, we should tax the very rich out of existence.  The foul their nests
anyway and have royally screwed up the planet.  Who needs an estate
worth any more than twelve million dollars anyway?  Insane greedy
bastards, that's who?  That leaves plenty of room in the economy for
anyone who worships wealth to achieve some of it but not uber wealth.