What we really ought to do is tax "creativity". So people will use
less of it. Conserve it. Tax it heavily.

And yet NONE of the presidential candidates are tacking about this.
None have the courage to tell us the truth, "you are limited
uncreative fools and we need to conserve our creativity -- so we are
going to tax it at 90%."

I think its a conspiracy.

At least Bush walks the talk.