On May 4, 2008, at 11:16 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

But Sundays. Sundays are the bitch. You can't
make the dis-ease go away by running errands (or
you didn't used to be able to...the number of
large stores now open on Sundays supports his
theory IMO), so the sense of dis-ease builds. And
a lot of people deal with it -- or, in actuality,
"not-deal" with it, by surfing the Net and giving
their own dis-ease a good therapeutic enema by
flaming as many other people as possible.

I figured it also had something to do with the church-going
crowd and the whole hypocrisy of our way of life. I've never
liked Sundays much myself.

Sal