> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > > Can't speak for Curtis, but I've always noticed
> > > that a good surprise punch in the solar plexus
> > > cures most solipsists of their naive belief that
> > > they create the universe all by themselves. It's
> > > amazing how much one learns about interdependent
> > > origination while gasping desperately for air. :-)
> >
> > Barry, this is way, *way* out of your league.
>
> No, it just settles the question instantly.
> A solar plexus strike is good for that; just
> out of the blue, no warning whatsoever, and
> the budding solipsist can't breathe...

Yes, he has created his recognition of his inability to breathe. If
he didn't, he then is somehow immune from what he perceives and
experiences. Rather than a refutation of us being our own creator,
this punch in the stomach proves it even more so-- completely at the
behest of that which we create. Are you arguing that we somehow live
in a vacuum?