Your biggest problem is not hypocrisy but your persistent abuse of
other posters on this forum and also your repugnant racism. You
condemn others for racism but seem to think that racism is perfectly
OK as long as it is directed against whites. Below for example is a
snip from your post of a week or so ago (no. 175066). I don't think
that your explanation, "My lashing out is a set of words on message
boards" is much excuse for this kind of race hatred.

Edg Duveyoung writes:

Here's the real race card that BigMedia NEVER allows anyone to play:
that WHITES have proven themselves for over 200 years to be vicious
racists and predators throughout the world.  With this history, if I
were Obama, I'd be saying, "Who would trust a white person in this
job?  A white?  You got to be kidding me.  Give a bomb to a white, and
you've got the same situation that a white would say you have if you
get a watermelon near a black person, only in the case of the
watermelon, a goodly portion of blacks will not eat it, while it is
well known that a white will blow up anything as soon as possible."

. . .

Only a person of color can understand the downtrodden of the world,
because they will have experienced racism first hand.  If you're a
typical white person, you just took offence at the last sentence, but
virtually every non-white person will agree with it.  Barack may never
have poured white paint on himself, but it is absolutely certain that
he was subjected to barbaric racism all his life and knows the pain.
Only such an education can culture a heart that truly resonates with
the downtrodden.  White folks can merely abstractly resonate, and when
push comes to shove, they vote for the money to go to white companies,
white profiteers, white anything.

Trust a white?  Fuck off.