TurquoiseB wrote:
> In my case, I can honestly say that my TM mantra
> has not "popped into my mind" in well over three
> decades.

[snip]

Why is it, Barry, that you always seem to want to
say that you're better than other people? Whether
it's meditation, philosophy, mythology, or even
your current domicile, you're always trying to
prove something. So, you went to a flea market,
or to a bar or to a cafe, so what? You're just
another guy, no big deal. One thing that has
definitely 'popped' into your mind is to pester
us with your greatness. Soon you'll be dead meat,
so ramble on, for a little while more.

"Uncle Tantra (UT) is suffering from acute
Narcissism. Because he dropped-out of both TM and
Rama's program he needs to 'rewrite' history and
trash religious groups that he once belonged to.
Yet at the same time he needs to 'show-off' to
current 'followers' and write spiritual essays of
the same teachers he trashes in private.  By
engaging in this neurotic contradiction any
personal failures are covered-up by UT's dual
positions.  Uncle Tantra's ego can instead present
to others the image he clings to: a great writer,
an advanced spiritual seeker that has gone into
'Samadhi', and the hip 60's Jungian wise-old man
persona that he so pathetically attempts to
cultivate in his ramblings and even through his
name 'Uncle Tantra'."

Read more: