Jim wrote:
> I'll leave your interpretation to you, and let
> you own it. I have my own, with no intent to
> change anyone's mind.

This just outrageous! Curtis read the little book
'years before he started TM' and only an idiot
wouldn't be knowing anything about Hinduism before
joining a Hindu cult and trying to spread Vedic
religion around the planet. NOW Curtis wnats to
puke, after what, fifty years of telling fibs all
the country about the Vedic religion? Come on,
Curtis, do you think we're all idiots too?

You and Turq need to get a grip! Marshy wasn't
talking about the corrupted caste system they have
in India today - he was talking about the ideal
system of the division of labor during the Gupta
Age. How many times do you have to be told that
the Indian system of Varnashramadharma is NOT
based on skin color? South Asia has always been
a mix of Caucasians, Dravidians, and Micronesians.

You two are insulting our intelligence. Nobody here
or in India, not the Marshy or SBS have been
promoting racism. Not Gandhi, Ramakrishna, Ramana,
Vivekananda nor Yoganananda, Krishnamurti or
anyone else that I know of. You two need shut the
fuck up!