From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of freeradicalfederation
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:03 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM and Elevated Eye Pressure

And congrats on maintaining excellent vision. I assume you at at least
55+ years old. If you don't require reading glasses, you are doing
great -- and it might even be fair to attribute your excellent vision
to the reduced stress you enjoy from TM practice. If you wanted to
make that argument, I would not oppose it.

I’m 58. I don’t require any glasses except for reading tiny print. Have you
noted an above-average occurrence of glaucoma in long-term meditators? It
seems that would follow from elevated eye pressure, if this is anything to
worry about. Or wouldn’t we expect to see the glaucoma until we got older?

Checked by AVG.
7:49 AM