What a great looking boat!  I really like the look of wood.  I am
suspicious of the claimed weight. For a wood boat that size 39 pounds
seems too light.  That is the weight of my much shorter boat.  Here is
my boat:
http://www.advancedelements.com/advancedframe.html

It has an inner frame so it tracks well in the water unlike many
inflatables.  It's portability is the main feature, it is much slower
than a rigid boat.  But for the water I go for, it works great.

Great topic!  I hope to hear your music soon.  I have my CD launch
party and show for my second CD tonight at a local blues club.  Here
is a link to my site with my new CD info and a link to hear the 6
originals on the CD. CDbaby.com will have the CD up this week.  Music
is sooo worth the effort.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>