> No, NOT the people who hang out on FFL, although
> some of us are. :-)
>
> What I had in mind are "objects of power" -- things
> in your house that you might have picked up along the
> Way and that hold some spiritual significance for you.

Oh, the picture i have of John Hagelin on my alter.  Along with
Ammachi, Karunamayi, Mother Meera, Yogananda, Guru Dev and other
saints.  Along with my meditation and spiritual practices i also
pray, that John Hagelin could pull it off.

I keep a cool hammering rock that was left on my property.  It
flipped up to the surface about 25 years ago while i was disking and
harrowing one spring.  A hand made rock tool from a kind of rock that
is not from around here which some native American left behind.  A
lot of people have lived here for a long time, is sort of humbling.
I also got some glacial eratics that show the movements of past
glaciers over here.  Age old.