Well a very deranged white man N word Lover Kieth Olberman seems to have heard
the same thing many people have heard the same thing.....

authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
Louis McKenzie
wrote:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/23/clinton.comments/index.html
#cnnSTCVideo
> this clip shows her saying what she said and it shows how
> other people heard what she said.   Maybe I am not hearing
> them correctly but it sure seems like many people are
> hearing the same thing I have heard.

Here's what you said you heard:

"ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BOBBY KENNEDY GOT KILLED IN JUNE OF
1968...."

She never said that, sorry. I just checked that video
against the transcript I posted, and the transcript is
completely accurate.

Here's the portion in question again:

> CLINTON: I don't because, again, I've been around long enough.
> You know my husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until
> he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June,
> right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in
> California. You know, I just don't understand it and there's lot
> of speculation about why it is, but . . .

Nothing about "anything can happen." She's questioning
why people are trying to push her out of the race when
other primaries have continued into June.