--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> <snip> You *must* know? You do not have the right to "must"
> > anything, dude. But since you want to play games
> > instead of continue your Intro Lecture and sales
> > pitch, I'll play along a little.
> <snip>
>
> I think we are done. You misrepresented yourself as asking questions
> initially as a student, and now you mock me and disrespect me. I do
> not want any kind of student teacher relationship with anyone, but
> thought perhaps it was one way to have a mutually respectful and
> insightful conversation with you. Best of luck to you.

So, FFL's resident 'enlightened guy' takes a powder when the heat
builds up under examination.

Among other 'revealing' incongruities he attributes to himself, it's
interesting that this self-proclaimed 'enlightened guy' claims that he
creates his own reality when the scriptures all indicate it is false
to assume authorship of action.

"my experiential reality is as I create it moment by moment. No more
and no less."

~~  sandiego108 aka Jim Flanegan message #167802