--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <sandiego108@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > > <snip> You *must* know? You do not have the right to "must"
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > I think we are done. You misrepresented yourself as asking
> questions
> > > initially as a student, and now you mock me and disrespect me. I
> do
> > > not want any kind of student teacher relationship with anyone,
> but
> > > thought perhaps it was one way to have a mutually respectful and
> > > insightful conversation with you. Best of luck to you.
> >

> > So, FFL's resident 'enlightened guy' takes a powder when the heat
> > builds up under examination.
> >
> > Among other 'revealing' incongruities he attributes to himself,
> it's
> > interesting that this self-proclaimed 'enlightened guy' claims
> that he
> > creates his own reality when the scriptures all indicate it is
> false
> > to assume authorship of action.
> >

> > "my experiential reality is as I create it moment by moment. No
> more
> > and no less."
> >
> > ~~  sandiego108 aka Jim Flanegan message #167802
> >
> You are talking apples and oranges here John. Claiming authorship of
> action is false attachment borne of ego. Creation of the world is as
> a result of the three gunas at play, creating all manifestation.
> Creation is a mechanical process which I do not own, resulting
> moment by moment in the world I experience. I am clear about that.
> Just because I create, does not mean I own. See the difference?

Then by logic you're stating that you ARE the mechanical process of
creation which results in the world 'you' experience.

But you have also previously stated that there is no 'you'. So *who*
is experiencing when the non-existent 'you' is saying "moment by
moment in the world *I* experience?"

And you're further muddying the water by saying *you* [which you've
stated doesn't exist] don't "own* the mechanical process of creation.

You're spouting a bunch of bullshit as far as I can see.