From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of shempmcgurk
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 11:16 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Peckman on Larry King: some observations

1) He looked to be in full-press cult mind space. I don't think
there's much of a leap from being a TM teacher to believing in UFO's.

2) He dressed like a TMO guy, what with the beige suit.

3) I encourage both Off World and Duveyoung to become active in the UFO
community. I think this is a great avenue for them to channel their
insanity through. The more idiocy like this distracts them from real
life, the safer the rest of us will be.

Shemp, I don’t think you answered my question earlier. If you don’t mind,
rather than taking pot shots at UFO believers here, please clarify your own
position. Do you believe there is any intelligent extraterrestrial life in
the universe? Do you believe such beings have ever visited earth? Do you
believe they are visiting now? Just give us a few sentences summarizing your
take on the whole issue, as you have with global warming and other issues.

Checked by AVG.
7:44 AM