On Jun 3, 2008, at 9:32 AM, authfriend wrote:

On Jun 3, 2008, at 12:17 AM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
wrote:
<snip>
I'm afraid you're not getting the point. This movie is
right/fundie/zionist propaganda, designed to show the
necessity of pounding the Islamic world into submission.

Vaj has been posting hate material here against
Islam and other non-Christian religions for
some time; I don't know why anybody should be
surprised that he doesn't "get the point."

Actually I watched the movie so I do get the point.

Interesting comment from someone who the vast majority of
her posts i hate mail!

(You can always tell when Vaj is lying, because
his syntax tends to disintegrate.)

Actually it's my typing skills in quick emails responding to a mischaracterization of my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

But this is typical of the constant lies and mischaracterizations we learned to expect from you.

Never once have I posted anything hateful about a
religion, as Vaj knows.

I never said that. You have posted almost continuous hate mail though for a decade.

No, I have not posted hate material, but I have posted
material that most liberals like yourself might not like.

False dichotomy. What we don't like is hate material
of the kind you post regularly.

What hate material would that be Judy?

Posts may be posted for counterpoint and do not necessarily
reflect the opinion of the poster.

But it's pretty easy to tell: when the poster *defends*
the hate material, it reflects the poster's opinion.

What "hate material" would that be? Are you referring to the movie? Have you seen it? Which parts do you consider to be hateful?

 Therefore, if you see
hate in something that was posted, I suggest you check your
own heart.

My heart finds hatred of a religion to be
reprehensible.

I see. Then you'd probably want to direct your tirades to people who HATE religion.

It's often best to watch a movie before deciding what it's
about

Not talking about the movie, just about your penchant
for posting hate material about religions.

The post was about a movie. You either saw the movie or you didn't. Which was it Judy?