--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -Nice Curtis,
>
> Bob is just one big projection isn't he? Blood lust, virgins, sex,
> low consciousness, moving into a strange and weird space.
> Sort of cosmic bullying I guess.

Hey Steve,

Bob posts some great stuff sometimes so I consider him a valued
contributor, even if the contribution is something I totally disagree
with.  But accusing someone of low consciousness because they can read
and quote history seemed a bit much.  Plus it allowed me to use the
words, bourbon and sex in the same post so I am a happy camper!

I really enjoyed your post and love to read about history, especially
when it involves the Maharishi's deified "Vedic culture."  I am highly
skeptical that they rose above the general asshole level of most
societies ancient and modern.

I am also shocked beyond belief that one of the most popular religions
of our time performs a mock cannibalistic rite each Sunday.  Maximum
creepy, despite the Sermon on the Mount's positive (but juvenile) vibe.

And with the last 8 years of our country I can't even effectively be
condescending about ancient cultures.  We are running the same
routines in this day and age. What a bunch of apes!

> Well cheers my friend, pulled any rabbits out of a lately ? :)

Every day brother, every day!  My latest rabbit:

http://tinyurl.com/6f63dp