> You know, Rick, you really should include on the home
> page that this "spiritual" forum welcomes liars and
> that honesty is not held as a value.

I agree, Rick. Please include in the rap that
such liars are welcome to comment on films
they have never seen, and to call the creator
of a film they have never seen a "bigot." That
certainly shows a devotion to honesty.

> Damn right I didn't "review" the movie, as the post
> in question clearly shows. For Barry to believe he can
> actually reproduce the post *and still claim that I
> "reviewed" it* is a truly massive exercise in solipsism.

In ALL of the subsequent discussion of this gaffe,
Judy has studiously avoided the real issue, which
is that she commented on a film she has never seen,
going so far as to call the filmmaker a "Christian
bigot."

I'm thinkin' that folks here have just seen a
pretty classic exhibition of how *she* holds
honesty to have a value.

Let's follow up on it.

Judy, do you *still* believe that Mel Gibson is
a "Christian bigot" (your term) for making the
film "Apocalypto?" Please cite examples from the
film you've never seen to illustrate. (The orig-
inal author of the piece you quoted and believed
without seeing the movie got several of his
examples *wrong*, so I wouldn't use them if I
were you.)

We'll wait.

Oh, by the way, is "The Love Guru" demeaning to
Hindus? We know that it hasn't been released
yet, but since you feel free to comment on other
films you've never seen, that shouldn't stop you.

What a joke this woman is with her talk of "honesty."