--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Marcello - Do not believe anything posted
> to this forum by Sal or the Gullible Fool;
> they are both liars and impostors.

I disagree completely Richard.  Sal's comment was a very funny joke
and Gullible spelled out Freud's point that much truth is said in
jest.  You may not agree with the POV but they are not liars for
having this opinion.  Impostor?  WTF kind of statement is that?  I
know Sal personally and what you get from her here is authentic.  She
has certainly had enough direct movement experience to deserve her own
opinion about it.