--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Marcello - Do not believe anything posted
> > > to this forum by Sal or the Gullible Fool;
> > > they are both liars and impostors.
> > >
> Marcello wrote:
> > Who really is an imposter ?
> >
> Anyone who posts here anonymously who makes TMO
> status claims. Such as 'Vaj', 'Turq', 'Sal',
> 'Fool', 'Boo', 'Bharat2', and 'ColdBluEyes'. It
> has already been established by Judy that they
> are all radical misfits and outright liars.
>
> But, I might add that, in addition to being
> impostors and liars, that they are bigots as
> well, for taking money for spiritual teaching,
> and then making fun of you for paying for
> 'advanced' techniques. They won't even tell us
> what happened to all the money!
>
> According to one informer, these people who
> worked for the TMO and helped fill the pockets
> of the Marshy are cons, pure and simple.

Hey willy didn't you post a photo of yourself with jerry jarvis and
"marshy", showing off your closeness to the TMO?  How exactly are you
not one of cons pure and simple - this has always been a puzzle for
me, though there's little about you that makes sense.

As far as any money I took in for the TMO, I sent it all to Jerry at
WPEC so you should know better than I what happened to it.  Why don't
you call him up and ask him about the money since you've worked so
closely with the former head of the US TMO?