Curtis wrote:
> I disagree completely Richard.  Sal's comment
> was a very funny joke and Gullible spelled out
> Freud's point that much truth is said in
> jest.

Well, I guess you did't get my joke! :-)

> You may not agree with the POV but they are
> not liars for having this opinion.

Everyone is a liar, Curtis. In a recent study,
it was determined that the average person lies
over ten times per second just in normal
conversation.

> Impostor?  WTF kind of statement is that?

I didn't see a 'Sal Sunshine' or a 'Gullible
Fool' on the list of certified TM teachers the
last time I visited the Fairfield TM Center.

> I know Sal personally and what you get from
> her here is authentic. She has certainly had
> enough direct movement experience to deserve
> her own opinion about it.

Maybe so, but if she never got the sixth
advanced technique, she should have kept her
pie hole shut. Apparently, Marcelo is a
sincere seeker. It's not nice to make fun of
other peoples spiritual practices. You guys
should be ashamed of yourself for being so
bigoted. You guys sold water down by the
river for years! You lied your heads off in
the employ of the Marshy.

What happened to all the "ka-ching!"?