> On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:42 PM, off_world_beings wrote:
>
> >> You mean like the "Iron my shirt!" episode that Hillary's
campaign
> >> apparently helped organize?>>
> >
> > I don't know what that is
>
> At one of her rallies, 2 20-something guys came out of the
> woodwork carrying a sign reading "Iron my shirt!" on it, and
> Hillary pretended to be shocked, shocked!  All in an effort,
> apparently, to mobilize the angry older white women vote.
> It worked.

Sal is having lots and lots of trouble accepting
reality. I've posted about this before, with links,
but Sal would rather believe the Hillary-haters.

It was a stunt done by two guys from a local radio
station. Reporters researched the whole thing and
documented it. The Clinton campaign knew nothing
about it.

And she didn't pretend to be "shocked, shocked."
She laughed and said, "Ah, the remnants of sexism,
alive and well."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/01/08/iron-my-
shirt-media-fooled-radio-stunters-hillary-stop

http://tinyurl.com/2zss9e