<snip>
> > > Quite a few people have replied via email with
> > > their "seeings," so I needed to keep track so
> > > I can get back in touch with them with how they
> > > did against the week's total posts.
> >
> > BZZZZZZZT. Wrong again! You've been keeping careful
> > track of my posts for a very long time.
> >
> > You're really off your game this week, Barry.
>
> No, I stopped counting your posts the
> week after you went over the limit and
> then claimed you hadn't.

BZZZZZZZT. Wrong. You've been counting my posts
for *years*, even back on alt.m.t. It's an
obsession with you.

 Then, when it
> became obvious that you *had* gone over
> the limit, you refused to admit that you
> had, and *then* blamed the thing you
> refused to admit to having done on the
> Yahoo Search engine.  :-)

This is so twisted an account I'm just going to
leave it lay where Jesus flung it.

<snip>
> Counting some of the *content* this week is
> a new thing,

BZZZZZZZT. Wrong AGAIN. You've done that many
times before as well.

 a way of trying to get you to
> see your own trends and habit patterns,
> since you are clearly incapable of seeing
> them on your own.

BZZZZZZZT. WRONG. Why you fantasize that I am
somehow not aware of what I've posted is a
mystery. Actually, no, it's not, it's a feeble
attempt to rationalize your obsession with the
number and content of my posts.

> You came up with an excuse for why you've
> praised "she's history" Hillary Clinton so
> compulsively this week.

Not compulsive, as I've already explained. You
weren't paying attention.

> But why exactly is it that you found the
> need to bash Obama so many times?

I explained that as well. Go back and read the post
again.

Your biggest problem, Barry, the main reason you
fall flat on your face and look REEEEEELY REEEEEELY
STOOOOOOPID again and again and again, is that you
simply don't pay attention to anything but your own
fantasies.

<snip>
> Speaking of having brought things up, I just
> checked using the Yahoo Search engine, and it
> appears that you "jumped the gun" this week.

BZZZZZZZT. WRONG AGAIN.

The week now turns at 00:00 UT, because that's
easier for Bhairitu's new post-counting software
to work with. You haven't been paying attention.

> You weren't able to wait until midnight Fair-
> field time to 1) demonstrate your inability
> to click on a link

BZZZZZZZZT. WRONG AGAIN.

I posted well after the new turn. And I had no
trouble whatsoever clicking on the link. As I've
already explained (refer to what I said above
about your not paying attention; this is another
example), there was no news story on that page
until an hour or so later when I clicked it again.

So you've now got five more BZZZZZZZTS, plus an
account that's irremediably fouled up, plus an
explanation you completely missed, most of these
the result of your not paying attention.

Your brains are scrambled, Barry. Have you taken
up drugs again, or what?