--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "taskcentered" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Judy,
>
> Thanks for posting these pages from Trancenet

Actually, I got them from the alt.m.t archives (as should
be obvious from the list of 10 different Usenet newsgroups
to which you posted them). And I didn't post all of them,
either.

<snip>
> You've claimed I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong,
> that I "lied" about something in these posts.

Actually, I believe I gave you the benefit of the
doubt on that. I wrote:

"The 'crisis' is obviously a fantasy production of
'Honest' John's fevered brain. The question is whether
he *believes* what he writes, or whether he's grown so
deluded about his own power to do TM damage he doesn't
realize how idiotic his concoction sounds."

> Would you care to elaborate on my "lies"?
>
> I was sincere when I wrote the posts. But, on reflection, I
> believe I was wrong about the level of danger that I thought
> I saw.

Well, you were certainly agitated when you wrote them,
although whether that was from concern about "another
Jonestown" or an inability to stop giggling, I'm not
sure.

Actually, you were "wrong" about quite a few specific
facts, such as the bits about "hunkering down to wait
out the apocalypse" in "isolated outposts in the jungle,"
"without contact with the outside world."

Also, as noted elsewhere, the project of establishing
TM centers in third world towns and cities, which is
what you were referring to, was open only to married
couples without children, so the panicky exhortations
to track down one's kids before they were abducted to
to the jungle to drink the Kool-Aid (meant literally)
were, um, bullcrap.

> But I'm not ashamed of the articles. That's why I've left
> them up, unaltered, since I wrote them. Despite your
> numerous attacks for so many years.

Actually, those "press releases" are hardly the only
things there have been for me to "attack" you about
for so many years.

> It seems to me, if I thought I had something to hide, it
> might have occurred to me to take them down.

I couldn't be more delighted to see you say publicly
that those "press releases" are still up on Trancenet
and that you aren't ashamed of them. That declaration,
along with what's in the releases, tells us everything
we need to know about both the past and the current
state of your character.

<snip>
> According to press reports, the guy was worth billions,
> after all. Unusual for a spiritual leader.

Except, of course, that the "billions" are in the
custody of the TMO. He didn't do much for himself
with them, did he?