[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > On Behalf Of geezerfreak
> > Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 2:06 PM
> > To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Congratulations on the Re-election of
President
> > Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe
> >

> > >Rick, you mean to tell me that this was real (whenever it was
issued) and
> > not a joke??
> > >In-credible!!
> >
> > The genuine article. Not a joke.
> >

> Typical movement kissup to dictators, combined with MMY's distain for
> democratic processes which generally put the least common denominator
> person in charge (Of course, even Bush isn't as ick as Mugabe, but
at least
> Mugabe lets his ego get stroked in exchange for supporting free TM
> initiatives, or that is one facet of the TMO's stance on dictators,
I think).

> Lawson

There is no "at least" with Mugabe.  Do a little googling and see the
photos of Mugabe's history of torture and violence.  The proposed TM
programs there as I understood them involve mugabe stealing land from
his political enemies and jointly farming them with tmo
slave/devotees.  There is no spiritual justification for trying to
joint venture with this monster.