> > > From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

Off, I woke up thirty or so years ago and started thinking for myself rather
than remaining
in the perpetual state of adolescence that feels so comfortable to the chronic
TB.

But getting back to Mugabe, you're saying what exactly....that if MMY had known
better, or
say, knew what we know NOW that he wouldn't have praised him in this way? Is
that what
you're saying? Sounds like MMY made a mistake. No wait....that can't be, can it?

I understand your anger and frustration, I really do. I went through that
myself so many
years ago when my own faith in the tooth fairy (MMY) was shaken.