<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

You
> > are being manipulated by Rick and you are too dumb to know it, and
this
> > means you are probably being manipulated by a lot of other forces.
> >
> > Wake up. Be a man.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >
> Off, I woke up thirty or so years ago and started thinking for myself
rather than remaining
> in the perpetual state of adolescence that feels so comfortable to the
chronic TB.>

You are not thinking for yourself, you are entirely brain-washed. Are
you even aware that your own country is actually run by a mafia group?

You are living in a dream world, and you are completely entrenched in
anti-science ignorance. If you go against science, you are my enemy.
Don't take it personally, I say this to all anti-science ignormaouses
such as christian anti-evolutionists, so called 'religious scholars',
and all manner of anti-science types, even if they are my best friends,
if they deny well established science, I rail against them.

> But getting back to Mugabe, you're saying what exactly....that if MMY
had known better, or
> say, knew what we know NOW that he wouldn't have praised him in this
way? Is that what
> you're saying? >>

No, I am saying he congratulated all leaders at that time. He went by
the theory that it doesn't matter who they are , if consciousness rises,
goodness will rise all round, in any system. That was his theory.

But your lies about what he said about Hitler sum up your fundamentalist
fanaticism and it doesn't surprise me that such a bald face liar would
want to throw all of science out the window for your small-minded
opinion based fascism. That is the way of the fascists.

OffWorld