--- On Tue, 7/15/08, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: I quit
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 6:47 AM
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > --- On Mon, 7/14/08, nablusoss1008
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > This has already started happening and will soon
> be seen by
> > > the general
> > > public.
> >
> > Yeah, Mytria will demonstrate flying real soon. Nabs,
> you crack me
> up. You confuse your thoughts with reality. I'd love to
> see a TM-sidha
> fly, but it ain't happenin' unless you've been
> drinking the koolaid!
>
> Fortunately you have no idea what is going on in certain
> flying-halls,
> because if you did you'd be quick in presenting wild
> rumours to make it
> fit into your petty, little reality.

No Nabs, my reality is not petty. I like the truth. If people were flying, that
would be wonderful and great. And I hope they do fly someday. But after over 30
years..30 FRIGGIN' YEARS...of people practicing the siddhis, NOT A SINGLE ONE
IS FLYING. Do you actually think the TMO would keep a lid on this? This would
be the story that would shake the world. Tell me, have you actually seen
someone fly in a TMO flying hall? No you haven't. So, end of story. And as far
as that poster claiming the TMO kicked a guy out of the Fairfield flying hall
because he was flying..... Not even worth a response