nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> These times are changing quickly. What is off the beaten path today
> could very well be regarded as mainstraim tomorrow.

That is certainly likely to be.  But your approach to spreading the
word may be somewhat counter productive.  On the other hand, I am sure
you would be pleased to be viewed as a fool for the cause of
Matrieya.  But you are so often condescending and insulting to people
that your comments are likely to be dismissed as just pounding on the
same theme.  MMY=All Good.  Any one who questions=Lost Soul.