--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
>  And as far as that poster claiming the TMO kicked a guy out of the
> Fairfield flying hall because he was flying..... Not even worth a
> response
>
> 30 years is a long time for someone without perspective.
> As for the rumour about that "flying" fellow who was kicked out of
the
> Dome ? It's an obvious lie but that should most definately not stop
> Rick Archer from perpetuating it since this is your main field of
> interest.

I posted that I had spoken to a woman, I can't remember her name
right now, hopefully I will remember...
She was always regarded as having advanced experiences and I had no
reason not to believe her.
She told me that she had started to experience a more advanced form
of levitition and was asked to leave the dome, because it was too
destracting to other's in the dome.
I will do research on this and report back when I can remember more.
This conversation took place back around 1992...