From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of lurkernomore20002000
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:33 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: I quit

Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- On Mon, 7/14/08, nablusoss1008 wrote:

> This has already started happening and will soon be seen by
> > the general public.
>
> Yeah, Mytria will demonstrate flying real soon. Nabs, you crack me
up. You confuse your thoughts with reality. I'd love to see a TM-sidha
fly, but it ain't happenin' unless you've been drinking the koolaid!

>Honestly, when I hear Nabby go on like this, it makes me feel
fortunate that I chose the householder ashrama. (actually, the
householder ashrama chose me)

I don't know that I'd pin it on non-householders. The average Purusha guy is
pretty sensible and would be embarrassed by much of what Nabby says.