> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <wayback71@>
wrote:
> <snip>
> > Could it be that Nabby is pulling everyone's collective leg
> > on FFL?  That he is not really a TB?  Just getting everyone
> > riled up with outrageous statements, and then sitting back and
> > watching everyone reply?  Most TB's I know are not like Nabby.
> > And they would not engage on FFL.
>
> My guess: He's a moderate TB but does like to stir things
> up from time to time by making outrageous claims. I think
> he frequently has his tongue firmly in his cheek and enjoys
> watching the TM critics fulminate. He clearly doesn't take
> himself as seriously as they do.

I think he is the classic example of the TM cultist.  He attempts to
parrot TM Speak in almost every response he gives on this forum.

I also once got a private email from a lurker from Scandinavia who
claimed that he knew Nabby and said that he had to leave the TMO
because of mental problems and that he is well known in the movement
in his country as being unbalanced and everyone in the movement there
stays away from him as a result.  That would explain why he hangs out
here alot.